24 hour Alarm System Monitoring – Eagle Security Systems, Melbourne & Australia Wide
Eagle Security Systems are the leading supplier of security alarm system monitoring in Melbourne, Melbourne Metropolitan areas, Rural Victoria and Australia wide. Our monitored security alarms are of superior quality and ensure the best performance. Our Security Alarm monitoring service is easy to use and comes with a wide range of features ensuring a complete peace of mind for you, our monitoring service can also be added to your existing security alarm system.
Our monitored security alarms are installed and programmed according to your requirements. Generally speaking, the activities received within the Monitoring Station are:
– 12 hourly self generated test reports from your Control Panel
– Intruder alarm activations
– System trouble activation’s (i.e., power failures, battery failures, program changes, invalid code attempts, communication failures etc).
– Bypass or Trouble events on detectors failing to seal upon your departure.
– Reporting of arming & disarming events along with the ID of the user
– Commercial businesses with regular hours have an option of our Monitoring Station staff supervising the times your staff come and go from your premises. This ensures that your alarm system is switched on by your nominated time or any entries outside these times are challenged with the person on site or alerted to you.
– Scheduled Reports are a documentation of all activities received from your alarm and any action taken by our Monitoring Station staff.‘Scheduled (or Activity) Reports’ can be arranged on a weekly or monthly basis. This allows for management to review alarm activity via e-mail.
Connecting your Existing Alarm
If you have an existing alarm system, our technicians can install a GPRS module (additional cost) which will allow your system to communicate with the Monitoring Station. This communication uses the 3G / 4G mobile network and does not rely on the NBN or a copper telephone connection.
Once you are connected, our technician will obtain your details and ‘Commission’ them with the Monitoring Station staff. These details will include your Name, Address, Contact Numbers, Zone Descriptions and your requested response details.
On going fees
Our monitoring service can be tailored to suit your needs, we have a range of monitoring plans available. All plans are billed quarterly in advance.
If you would like to have your alarm system monitored by Eagle Security Systems please contact our office on 1300-259-260 to arrange an appointment.