GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- On agreeing to purchase your security system from Eagle Security Systems you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions:
- A 30% deposit is required with acceptance of quotation or prior to commencement of work with balance due on the day of completion.
- Acceptance of this quotation can be made in person, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our office on 1300-259-260
- Payment terms are strictly C.O.D unless prior arrangements are made with management. Acceptable payment methods are Cash, Credit Card (Visa / Mastercard) Electronic funds transfer. Electronic funds transfers must be made at least 24 hours prior to work commencing.
- Eagle Security Systems PTY.LTD reserves the right to ownership of the equipment until final payment is received.
- This quotation remains available for acceptance for 60 days from date submitted; acceptance thereafter is subject to the right of Eagle Security Systems PTY.LTD to revise the terms quoted and the amount.
- Where quotations are based on details provided by the Customer, such quotations are subject to the accuracy of the information provided by the customer.
- Where applicable, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that, prior to the installation works starting, all furniture and other items are removed from the area of the installation
- All power, telephone & data points required for the system(s) shall be the responsibility of the customer, if requested by the customer Eagle Security Systems PTY.LTD will provide an electrical contractor to install any additional power points at the customers expense.
- Security Alarm System: 1x Single GPO 1x Data point (if required) 1x Telephone point
- CCTV Surveillance System: 2x Double GPO 1x Data point (if remote viewing is required)
- Video Intercom System: 1x Single GPO
- Hours of work requiring access to customers building are between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday. This quotation is based on work being carried out between these hours.
- The work detailed in the quotation covers all nominated points. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the quotation meets with their and any third party needs
- CCTV & IP Configuration
- In circumstances where Eagle Security Systems PTY.LTD will be providing setup of the clients modem to allow for remote access to their security system. It is the client’s responsibility to provide the relevant user name & password for the modem. If the client is unable to provide the password on the day of installation an additional service charge of $120.00 will apply for a subsequent site visit
- A 30 day warranty is provided on the configuration of the clients modem. Changes to, defaulting or replacing the modem will result in the configuration being lost. A service charge of $120.00 will apply to have the configuration reinstated.
- The continuity of remote access is dependant upon the client’s internet connection. Temporary internet outages will result in remote access being unavailable
- CCTV Recording Time
- Recording times specified are approximate and will vary based on the amount of movement detected and the configuration of the DVR.
1308 Plenty Road,Bundoora Vic 3083
Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm
Closed Sunday and Public Holidays
For more information on any of our products or services please call our office on, 1300-259-260 or email us.